Dear boy
Last Friday night, I had the opportunity of meeting some of your parents. It was too bad there wasn't enough time to speak individually to them/
I only managed to speak to Andika, Zi Yang, Jia Hao, Han Yi and Andre's parents at length about their sons. The rest of the short period, I related to them that all of you are doing fine in class and I am very happy that the mood of the class as a whole is very positive. So, please keep it up.
By the way, I have suggested to some of your parents that you should be using about 3 hours of online time for your homework when you reach home from school and 1 hour before you go to bed to upload and do whatever you need to do. The time in between should be used to concentrate on your work off line.
1/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment