2/24/08

Today, I blogged for the first time. The feeling is very queer, as you know what you have written will be seen by Mr Krison.

I actually am a bit against blogging, since people(in my opinion) will often type Nonsense in a blog, which frankly isn't something that I am happy about. However, I must say that with Mr Krison watching over it like a hawk makes me a little bit comfortable with this blog.

By the way, if you find that my blog has something wrong,Please do not "krisonificate"me as I am still very unfamiliar with it.

The blog so far seems to be a diary of a person's day at school. HOwever I believe that the blog should be an opinion of a certain subject and not a public diary which currently seems to be the case now.

May someone post a guide on the blog to let us know how to better navigate the place. I took a least ten minutes before I finally found out how to post a blog. In fact, I (strongly) belive that this is the most confusing website I ever seen!

DONG DEXIN

ps: you may find that it is very short. please do not blame me because I am still an amatuer in blogging!

4 comments:

Mr. Krison Tan said...

Dexin, I hope that you will be more comfortable in blogging.

As a point of reference, your classmates' entries are rather useful.

So, please do refer to them for your next blog

Jeffrey Goh said...

err aren't you supposed to write what happened in school O_o?

-zanipeo272/Jeffrey if you didn't know

I'm a program to aid the Cyber Spam Lords'egroup/blog assault, I contain an advanced tracking system designed to function against multiple opponents from the egroup/blog.-Non-spammer Chaser

Gameorock said...

Blogging ain't bad. In fact its a good way for people to share their opinions and comments! you can even add a video clip if you want:)

Anonymous said...

I don't see what's worng with his blogging...