We had our Cross Coutry run today. Since it was raining, we had to wait until 8 a.m. in order to know if the cross coutry was postponed or not. In the end, we still had the cross country, but they had shortened the distance due to wet ground (I think).
As it had just rained, the ground was very slippery. Many people slipped and fell due to this. I had quite a fun time participating in the Cross Country. Though tiring, i felt a sense of achievement after i had completed the run. There was also Milo 'waiting' for us after the run to rehydrate us. I had three cups, but i know other people who had much more.
We had the prize presentation at around 10 a.m.. The only person in class who got into top 10 was James. At least there was one from our class. When the prize presentation was over, we were dismissed and could go home. I reached home at around 11.50 a.m.. Earliest ever since school started, except Chinese New Year celebration.
That's all for today.
Gan Jun Hong (6) 1O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
hey jun hong...the milo was supposed to hydrate us, not dehydrate...do u noe wat is da difference??
Three cheers to James!(lol...)
Anyway, I don't think anyone was paying attention to the prize presentation. I was being tickled by Leslie and Matthew Neo...
As for the X-country, I WAS BUSHED, SHACKED AND EXHAUSTED! Count yourselves lucky. I HAD TO GO FOR AIR RIFLE AFTER THAT!!! (Although Zi Yang and Matthew Neo skipped it). Now I can barely walk! pant... pant...
aww we should have ran further, or have this more often is a little rain gonna stop us ? XD
*gets shot by non-x-country fanatics*
yeah and YJ came in 4th O_O i came in 5th X_X
P.S. why wasn't any of our teachers competing? X_X
-zanipeo272
Let the egroups and blogs burn. >=)-Spamlife dragon
1) Milo was nice, except for the sugar rush that comes when you drink 20 cups of cold Milo
2) The run wasn't that bad, don't know why Nicholas (refuses to call him by anything else) is panting.
3) You should have seen Jeffery run during NCC...
And Andika... he said "RE-hydrate", not dehydrate.
Do YOU know how to read?
well,he changed it already...previously,it was dehydrate daulby...im not blind...
YOU CAN CHANGE IT? 0_o
I didn't know that...
The crosscountry was quite fun...But I was so exhaused,...I think I was sick on that day. But it was quite fun.
By the way who drank the most cups of milo in our class? i drank 9.
O_o i drank 19 XD 10 more than u =D
Post a Comment