OKOK LET ME CONFIRM WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BEFORE I FOUGHT WITH EDWARD!
Common sense says that how can shan yao throw a ball at jiahao and hit him to make him think it hit me????? shan yao and me are on OPPOSITE SIDES OF JH!!!!
JH now confirmed with me on MSN there are 2 balls which hit him. the one that he looked at me for was thrown by edward ( again, i have to force myself to say, edward DID NOT know he hit jiahao. ) so in other words it was started by ryan who threw at me. for the details of todays event: these are the ones you can closely refer to for info---
Andre's view from the other side ( HE HAS THE MOST NUMBER OF THINGS CORRECT!!!cause i'm a multi tasker i can guess and infer from what happened from what i guess. I didn't see andre's post when i posted mine so i guessed correctly. shan yao after that threw the ball at me but missed and it wnet under my table.)
My post.
Edwards post when it comes out. I think he didn't know he hit jiahao but i saw it clearly from my view I SWEAR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jh as in jia hao or jun hong
Jh as in jia hao or jun hong
Zi Yang. How can you be so sure about what happened? I thought you were "sleeping".
Well, Zi Yang, I urge you to stop argueing, honestly. Even you yourself mentioned it, it was JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING, so forget it, and be normal classmates (peaceful ones).
Post a Comment