3/25/08

My parody (in short, what happened to the class today aka the newspaper war 25/3/2008)

Hi all,



Sorry for the late post. Below is a parody (or poem, if you would like to put it) of "The Ultimate Showdown" which is basically a summerisation of what (I think) happened on 25/3/2008, including my reflections. Kudos to Yong Jian who thought of the idea of making parodies. :)



The 1o Newspaper fight:



Liew Shan Yao was fooling around

class 1o like a big playground

when suddenly Ryan burst from his desk

and threw paper balls, thus making a mess

and then the paper balls hit the silent Bo Wei

as Ryan marked the start of a violent day

and he started reflecting Shan Yao's paper balls

but they all hit the unresponding walls

so it finally hit Jia Hao, making him outrageous

but he stared at Zi Yang, like the Power Rangers

It was a case of big misunderstanding in 1o

making Wei Heng try to stop them, like Mascherano

but Zi Yang thought it was Edward, and he threw a ball at him

making Edward stare and sizzle and scream

Thus the fight continued, with Jia Hao still mad

And James Chong shouting to stop the bad... ...



<>

Chorus:



This is the newspaper battle, of paper balls flying here and there

Throwing, shouting and mad violence, and Zi Yang shouting,"It's not fair!"

And only one'll emerge to tell it to Mr. Krison

This is the newspaper battle... ...

of paper balls flying here and there



<>

Edward took a blow and tried to retaliate

Wong Zi Yang who he wanted to terminate

Then James Chong emerged, and shouted out loudly,

"Stop it! Stop it! You are all going crazy!"

Now that silence was here, golden and steady

Mr. Krison was staring, full and ready

And he stomped into the class, totally boiling

As his face black as thunder, found Zi Yang crying

And then everyone turned around staring at the squabble

While Mr. Krison took a gulp from his bottle

Thus he turned around, and reprimanded Zi Yang for it

And he asked Edward Chow Jun Mun not to sit

But then he found out that Shan Yao and Ryan had started it

And he punished them, like Mrs. Fitt

Hence the matter was solved and the class learned their lesson

With the perpetrators turning crimson... ...

<>

Chorus:

This is the newspaper battle, of paper balls flying here and there

Throwing, shouting and mad violence, and Zi Yang shouting,"It's not fair!"

And only one'll emerge to tell it to Mr. Krison

This is the newspaper battle... ...

<>

After this incident, I felt that

what Shan Yao and Ryan did was very bad

and it was because of them, thus

there was a misunderstanding which must

never happen again, which resulted in these

and shouting and hollering, which would NEVER please

So oh my foes and ah my friends

do NOT ever plot evil plans... ...

<>

~THE END~


...Sorry for the incomplete parody, but I do not have enough brainpower/time to complete the parody. I know the song requires 12 more lines, but... (maybe Yong Jian can complete the parody for me) I really apologize as I got to do my hwk now. And, all in all, I feel that ALL of us were responsible for the incident, as we all did not do our best to stop Shan Yao and Ryan, and to clear the misunderstanding between Zi Yang and Edward. In the future, I suggest that the moniter/chairman/someone responsible should "invigilate" the class during the reading period, and stop any mischief. For Zi Yang, I feel that he should not anyhow "bu fen qing how zao bai" and without any reason shout at someone/making someone a scapegoat. He should talk things out with the person (this applies for Edward too) and solve things in a more gentlemanly behavior. As for me, I feel that I should pay more attention to my surroundings as I only realised that something was wrong when Mr. Krison stepped into the classroom! I also should not "Xiu Shou Pang Guan", but I should have stopped them along with the others.

I am sorry, Mr. Krison, for not helping to stop the fight, and I promise not to ever repeat such a silly error in the future.

-Nicholas Ng Yu Heng (19)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first part is senseless. This is supposed to be a serious reflection

Anonymous said...

The first part is senseless. This is supposed to be a serious reflection

D. said...

This is supposed to be a serious reflection but I think at least Nicholas tried to make it more light hearted, so the situation isn't so tense. Who knows we might be copying this down for poetry the next lit lesson

AlphadiosThe2nd said...

er... you know that all of you are being really weird about the "senseless" part... since it is supposed to be serious, THERE IS SERIOUSNESS - THE ITALICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yong Jian (aka AlphadiosTheSecond)