3/26/08

Sorry all, but i'm really fustrated about this.

1) Zi Yang seems to think everyone has got it wrong, and he seems to have a personal vendetta against me and Andika and basically everyone whose post do not agree with his version of the story. And his post seem to be flaming me, Edward, Andika, and the aformentioned "basically everyone whose post do not agree with his version of the story"

2) Mr. Krison said "The trouble perpetrators; Shan Yao and Ryan, and to a lesser degree, Zi Yang and Edward". I beg to differ. In my opinion, even though Shan Yao and Ryan may have been the root of the problem, Zi Yang and Edward caused the "eruption". Shan Yao and Ryan were wrong, sure, but I feel that Zi Yang was wrong to explode like that too.Shan Yao and Ryan, in my opinion, were not as much to blame, except for the fact of starting it all.They could have been dealt with quietly, without all the hullabaloo caused by Zi Yang's needless explosion. I feel that he needs to try and restrain himself at times.If he did not throw the paper ball, why get so enraged about it? He should just have explained it nicely to Jia Hao, and leave the decision up to Jia Hao whether to believe him or not.I is Zi Yang's fault for exploding and yelling at Edward. Edward also should have controlled himself more, but the level of control to me, compared to Zi Yang's, was remarkable.Zi Yang hurled the piece of paper at Edward, but Edward did not respond in kind.I'm sorry, but I think Zi Yang and Edward are as guilty as Shan Yao and Ryan.

Yours respectfully
,Samuel Dalby, from as unbiased a view as possible

No comments: