It all happened during reading period. Ok, I was not very sure what really happened (was too engrossed with an arcticle on a praying dog...) or how the commotion got from the left side of the class to the right, but I do know that Shan Yao and Ryan started it, not Zi Yang and Edward.
I was reading the newspapers and it was very quiet. Then I heard some noises from Ryan's row. I did not really care as I thought that they were just chit-chatting. Then everything heated up. Zi Yang and Edward started to throw newspaper balls and shouting at each other. The more they argued, the more enraged both of them got. Then they were screaming their lungs out and you could see that they wanted to beat each other up. Luckily the bell rang and Mr Krison came in to stop them from thrashing it out.
I feel that Zi Yang and Edward should not have argued with each other. They should be finding out what happened first, this whole episode could have been avoided as this was a complete misunderstanding. Even if one of them threw the newspaper, the other party should keep his cool to prevent furthur escalation.
If I could rewind this incident, I would approach Edward and take him to a a corner for time-out. This would allow him to calm down and give him time to think through. And I am quite sure this episode would be alot more calm than what had happened today.
Mr Krison has segregrated us so as to prevent any of these conflicts to happen again. I feel that he need not resort to this if all of us play our part and be responsible for our own actions.
Kai Sherng (DragonKaiX)
3/25/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment