
Started of as a normal day, ended with uncontrollable anger. Why?
I must say, the only thing unusual that happened on that morning was that Wei Heng mysteriously 'declared' that he had SARS, other than that,
all was normal. Even as we walked back to class, I caught a glimpse of Edward and Zi Yang talking and laughing (not together though).The war started off as something to pass time for Shan Yao and Ryan, and I regret that even though I was between the two, I was not able to stop it in time. After Han Yi and I 'confiscated' a few paper ammo from the two, we thought the problem was solved and continued reading our papers. The events that happened after that did nothing but prove us wrong-Screams and shouts rang out in the class just a few minutes after that, from the other side of the class. Personally, I do not know who, or what started the fire, only to hear later that Shan Yao was the one who threw it over.
The screaming and shouting continued as Mr Krison stepped into the class, after mysteriously appearing at the windows. He solved the problem quite fast, we got a change of seats, and we got on with the lessons.
This whole episode could have been avoided. If either Edward or Zi Yang could have been like what Jesus said in the Bible :"Forgive not 7 times, but 77 times 7 times." Which means that you forgive no matter how many wrongdoings your neighbour commits, we would have had a peaceful reading peroid.
I would also like to appologise on behalf of the CMC, we promise that if such a incident ever happens again, we would do out best to solve it, and not just 袖手旁观.
Wai Lun
3 comments:
wei heng has SARS?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I D O N ' T G E T I T ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nice insights and picture Wai Lun... Keep it up...
hey wai lun, I LUV UR PIC MAN!
Post a Comment