Dear (your name here)
Hi again. I think that I am the first one to post... Nevermind. I will just start with the reflections.
I will start with a summary of what happened that eventful day. During reading period, everything was fine...then it happened. Ryan folded the Cats Classified (my favourite section) and threw it at San Yao. San Yao threw back. Ryan threw it back again but it hit Bo Wei. Then, I was not so sure of what happened. But somehow, the newspapers hit Edward or Zi Yang. Then, that person misunderstood the other person and a battle broke out...I am sure all of you know what happened so I will not elaborate on it.
Anyway, I feel that what happened today was pretty childish. We are Hwa Chong pupils and should not behave like a bunch of barbarians. Edward and Zi Yang were literally trying to force each other to believe what they did was right and that they did not do anything wrong. Instead of doing this, they should discuss calmly so as to have a better understanding of what happened. This would prevent any conflicts from happening. I feel that this is one of the reason why there are wars in our world.
The CMC and all other students did not stop them (except for some) probably because they do not want to get involved. This is similar to another situation. For example, if country X and country Y get are having war, other countries will not do much to stop them. This is because they do not want their people to die from the war. This situation applies to what happened today. We are afraid that we might get injured trying to stop them.
Instead of trying to stop them ourselves, I feel that we should approach a teacher for help. The root of the problem is that Ryan keep playing with the newspaper. So, I suggest that Mr Krison should implement a rule to prevent students from playing during reading period.
Anyway, everybody are wrong in a way. I just hope that such an incident would not occur again.
Regards,
Leslie Tan Zheng Yu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
its spelled shan yao...
OI one more thing. Leslie i dun see you behaving like a 'hwa chong gentleman' EVERYONE WHO AGREES WITH THIS STATEMENT PLZ REPLY!!!!
seriously zi yang i dont find ANYONE behaving like a gentleman AT ALL >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< aww...
Post a Comment