Today, the day started as usual, with morning assembly and such. The only special(yet disturbing) incident was today's "Newspaper War"......
I think it happened like this,i was not sure because i wasn't really paying attention to them until jiahao got hit by a newspaper ball till he looked like he was in a lot of pain.According to Andre, Ryan and Shan Yao started throwing newspaper at each other(for don't know what reason), and one stray paper ball flew to Jiahao's back.After a very "scary" glare from Jiahao, Zi Yang knew that Jiahao was assuming that he had threw it. Then he started blaming Edward, threw a paper ball at him as a result of his anger, then edward argued back. Shortly after, they started screaming at each other!Edward took one paper ball, and threw it at Zi Yang,but i think he was controlling himself not to hit Zi Yang as the paper ball went zooming past Zi Yang and into the lockers, making a loud noise. He took up a newspaper set on Zi Yang's table, and proceeded to raise up his hand to whack Zi Yang, but in the end he also only slammed it down onto Zi Yang's table. And Zi Yang actually said that Edward hit him with the newspaper to Mr Krison!I think he was just trying to shift the blame to Edward. Because of that, I asked Zi Yang to calm down, what did i get? I got LOTS of LOUD comments from Zi Yang...Felt a bit of angry then and left them all alone.
I think a short while before that i heard Shan Yao confessing that he threw the paper ball at Jiahao, and Jiahao also tried to tell Zi Yang that it was Shan Yao who did it too, and that the misunderstanding is cleared. But Zi Yang did not even listen and continued to accused Edward, that was when i tried to calm Zi Yang down, and got screamed at for it.
After a while, when i turned around again, both of them were crying. Wow.I think that Ryan and Shan Yao were the root of this problem, and they deserved punishment for it. I also want to say that Zi Yang is simply stubborn and is a person who likes to accuse people without finding out the truth. Edward was right in holding back the desire to whack Zi Yang, he was just trying to clear his own name only.Zi Yang should improve on his calmness.
I think that me and everyone else was partially in the wrong in the sense that we did not stop Edward, Zi Yang, Ryan and Shan Yao in time to prevent this incident. If I had told Zi Yang the truth before he flares up, he MIGHT have calmed down.But then again, who can stop Zi Yang ones he becomes like that?he would start crying and then shout at people. I think by then his mind would have been clouded in anger, making him unable to think properly.I hope that this would be a lesson to everyone of us.
Sorry if i have offended anyone at all.I would like to inform everyone that these are my personal thoughts, anyone offended do know that it was unintended/unintentional.
Thank You.
By:Andika.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have to agree that Zi Yang has to learn to control himself, and kudos to Edward for actually managing to control himself.
I have yet to learn that...
Yeah, Edward can control himself well. or maybe he was too angry to aim?
get what i mean when i say all of you discriminate me???? see andika and daubly write stuff like this about me. thats why i say i hate ppl who think just because 'edward is your friend and i'm not so he must be right attitude'.
if you really like saying such things about me i dun mind. fan zhen ni men dou zhe me tao yan wo.
Post a Comment