Well, yesterday was violence in Literature, today is violence in reality! It really was like a guy playing chess one day, and his moves were very violent, and the next day you see the opponent going violent and furious and messed up the whole chessboard. Well, that's what happened. The whole class was jumbled up (seats rearranged).
What happened was, during reading period, a folded newspaper came flying and landed in between Bo Wei and me (lucky it did not hit any one of us). I don't know where it came from, and so I picked it up and handed it to Bo Wei. Who knows, the folded newspaper went flying to the back of the class again, and again, I have no idea who did it. Then it came, once again, and hit me on the back. I grabbed hold of it, and recycled it. Later Wai Lun, sitting behind me, got hold of another one and recycled it too. We tried to stop them, but to no avail.
Then, I have no idea what happened, but according to my classmates the "fight" spread to the rest of the class. Then, Jia Hao was hit on the back by the folded newspaper, and accused Zi Yang for doing it. Zi Yang pushed the blame to Edward, and they had a quarrel. It was, sure enough, VIOLENT.
Well, Mr Krison saved the day, as usual. After Zi Yang's "presentation" of his tantrum-throwing, the violence stopped between Zi Yang and Edward. And yes, both were crying.
The root of the problem was revealed, with Ryan and Shan Yao being the "culprit". I don't know what they have gotten for this, but it wouldn't be anything good.
Well, this will be a lesson for us. We, as classmates, should take the responsibility to stop this from carrying on. Unfortunately, this was not done to our fullest potential.
Let us all be responsible for this.
-Han Yi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it DID hit me...and oh so it was you who passed it to me...i feel a little guilty, i actually chucked it at Matthew...
lol why everyone seem dunno what happened.
Post a Comment