Dear classmates,
I'm sorry about what happened today. But in any case here's what i know happened. I'm not trying to make excuses for myself, this is what I know of that happened before i started arguing with Edward.
At first we came back from the morning period of assembly same as usual, came back to our temporaily class as in the past week. Then everyone do their own thing, JH bought a bunch of erasers to school to play eraser war. Then when the class came in was quite noisy so Wei Heng and James were trying their best to shut the class up. I felt very tired and irritated by the PE teacher who scolded me that morning for walking over a grass patch ( yes GRASS PATCH! ARGH! ) so i put my head on the table and lcosed my eyes. This one the people at the back row can confirm, Yong Jian and Yong Ming all laughed when they saw me [sleep]. Then fastforwarding, A paper 'ball' ( it was the classified newspaper crudely folded up ) hit me. I didn't know who was it but i knew it came from Shan Yao's area so i threw the ball back there and hit Ryan's head. Then i thought k liaoz go back to [sleep] then the ball flew back and landed under the table near my legs [ i think thats shan yao, but i'm not sure ] Edward sitting in front of me motioned me to pass the ball to him so i kicked it to him under the table and he took it and tossed it. It hit Jiahao on the back of his head. Maybe it was because he couldn't see or somthing, but all i know is, the ball that hit Jiahao was DEFINITELY thrown by Edward. I think he didn't see cause he immediately turned his head back to normal, like as if he wasn't involved. Jiahao who got hit looked at me and said something ( refer to his blog post ) cause he thought i was the one who threw the ball ( we had been throwing eraser blobs at each other last time ) then I felt pissed off. The afterwards you all should know. Edward stuck to his point that he didn't throw it. I know most of you believe him lar, i'm such an idiotic fatass blahblahblah no one will believe my word over edwards. So then the rest of the class erupted into chaos, some of them saying i'm blahblahblah whatshits Edward started tearing up and I tossed the ball in his face and he became mad. Pecially daubly and andika, both of them dun like me immediately htink i'm in the wrong. Daubly and his usual phrase on me (shuttup you *********** ) Edward kept asking Jiahao the ball wasn't thrown by him right jiahao dunno so he kept quiet and then Mr krison came along and started dealing out punishment ( me first of cource he thought i started trouble again and said come with him after school to call my parents and I was angry cause I wasn't even doing anything bad at the start until they dragged me in.
The rest you all should know. I'll take this chance to make my reflection and apologise to Edward for hitting him. I know he must stilll be mad with me now but maybe he didn't know he hit JH so I'm sorry for hitting him without any valid reason in his point of view.
I'm sorry to everyone for having to change seats thanks to this incident which left everyone feeling a little muddled and unhappy.
P.S Keith doens't seem veyr happy about the new seatign arrangement. For his sake Mr krison can you change his seat to sumwhere else or leave my side blank or else he'll start complaining about me for disturbing him. T.T XD *.* -.- =.= Once again, sorry everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
u shouldnt blame urself. it is MY FAULT
no jia hao and zi yang its not your fault... anyway u two are not supposed to be involved... neither should Edward be, because he didn't do anything except starting a meaningless quarrel with zi yang; by the way, does your head or back still hurt, jia hao?
oh and btw zi yang your seat is now MUCH safer from some people ***dramatic music plays***
Yong Jian (you should all know AlphadiosTheSecond is me! :P )
Zi Yang. Is that what you call civilized and formal?
It seems to me everyone is to blame but yourself.
Post a Comment